Tissot Men’s T17152652 PRC 200 Watch Review
This is a beautiful chronograph watch from Tissot Watches. Since 1853, this Swiss watch company has produced many innovative watches. Fans of Tissot watches are present all over the world. The case of this chronograph watch for men is made of stainless steel, which is circular. There is a comfortable Black leather band, suits better to the black dial. The case has fixed stainless steel bezel. The diameter of the case is 40 mm. The high contrast black dial is with luminous hands and stick hour markers improving its readability. There are numerals present in 3, 9 and 12 place.
Tissot Men’s T17152652 PRC 200 Watch has a quartz chronograph movement that is very reliable. The tachymeter scale is available around the outer edge. The tachymeter shows the speed in kilometers per hour. This watch has a date that indicates the window at the 4 o’clock position. There are three secondary buttons that display 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 1/10 of a minute. The crystal that covers the dial is made of scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The case has a screw-down crown and screws the solid case back, which improves the water resistance of the watch. This case back also protects the watch from moisture and dust. You can take a dive up to 200 meters with this watch since the water resistant of this watch is 200 meters.
Well, actually you can imagine a clock movement as the engines that let the clocks run every second and the hands ticking around counting every seconds. The Tissot PRC 200 Quartz Chronograph T17.1.526.52 is a Swiss-made quartz watch that can keep the time as accurate as possible throughout the day and night. It is believed that Swiss quartz engines are the most accurate and reliable when it comes to keeping time. They miss out less than 30 seconds per month, as many people reported after buying their own watches. All you have to do to run the watch engine is to replace the battery when the power runs out and the watch continues to operate as usual. The average life span of the battery is a few years, so you don’t have to think too much about maintenance once you have your watch running.
Dial window material
Your watch needs some kinds of protection, or else everything will fall apart even with the slightest hit on the ground. And the dial of the watch is one of the few layers that protect the inner parts of the damage when things get rough. And, to let you know, there are basically three main types of materials that forge the marker window of the Tissot PRC 200 Quartz T17.1.526.52 Chronograph.
The first material is Plexiglas a.k.a plastic. The plastic dial window has the advantage of being cheap, flexible and almost unbreakable. You will find this type of material mainly in sports watches or watches for children. But their big drawback is that they are so easy to scratch, and that will make your watch look bad. The next thing you should know is called mineral glass. They’re simply glassed treated with heat and chemical to make them more durable to harmful contact such as hitting the wall or dropping on the floor. The last one is called sapphire is one of the hardest things on Earth. It’s second to diamond only. And although the type of sapphire used to make marking windows is man-made, they still have the most sonic qualities of natural sapphire. They are nearly 100% scratch resistant, and although they are not unbreakable, they are much more resistant to cracking and breakage.
Overview of the features of the watch
- Stainless steel case
- Black leather bracelet
- Fixed stainless steel bezel
- Black dial with luminous hands and stick hour markers
- Arabic numerals mark the 3, 9 and 12 o’clock positions hour markers
- Tachymeter scale around the outer rim
- Luminiscent hands and dial markers
- Chronograph: three sub-dials: 60 seconds, 30 minutes and 1/10 minutes
- Quartz chronograph movement
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Screw on the crown
- Tighten the fixed ground
- 200 meters waterproof
- Diameter of the box: 40 mm
- Case thickness: 12 mm
- Very elegant for a casual watch
- Mass size and depth (the depth of the clock is thicker than a Sharpie brand marker)
- Good general design; It looks like it could have been designed by an architect
- Internal tachymeter on a bevelled ring; allows for a larger crystal and a cleaner look
- The elegant clasp is overdesigned and needs to be replaced with a more effective buckle design.
Should you buy it?
There are many different reasons why you should choose the Tissot PRC 200 Quartz Chronograph T17.1.526.52 as your “goto” day to day clock:
- The beautiful chronograph looks just like the chronograph that you find in watches that are five times more expensive.
- Made in Switzerland and with Swiss design, this is a watch that not only looks fantastic, but also surpasses all your expectations of precision and durability.
- This is a watch that looks nice on your wrist when you’re in the office or enjoying a free time on the beach: its versatility is second to none.
All in all, the The Tissot PRC 200 Quartz Chronograph T17.1.526.52 is a very nice watch for the money. The versatility it brings at it’s price is superb, it’s a watch which will fit in in almost any situation and perform beautifully. This watch looks incredible and looks great on the wrist, it has some great specifications and is a highly versatile watch.